it was literally gold
House of mouse was the best. Was awesome seeing all the classic characters together.
John’s 2 lines in TFIOS
I originally only had one line, but then Shailene encouraged me to improvise, which I did such a good job of that…yeah. Not in the movie. I’M ON THE DVD, THOUGH!
if countries were students
- Australia:The class clown who makes everyone laugh
- America:The jock who loves themselves and everyone secretly hates
- Canada:The nice person who offers to show you around on your first day
- England:The hot boy everybody wants to bang because he's a gentlemen
- New Zealand:Australia's little brother who is the only one who thinks Australia sucks
- The Netherlands:That high kid in the back that everyone just ignores
- France:The romantic playboy who hangs around England too much
- China:The overly smart kid who puts his hand up for every question
- Russia:The scary large kid that nobody talks to because they'll probably get stabbed
I think there must have been soemthing from Brent to chose which flowers he was to get for Joanna… Because look at the dozen roses he got for her when they first started dating and the roses in the show.
BRENTANNA = KNIGHTHOUSE
31st July 1980
look what we have here
i have legitimately never laughed harder and for as long in my entire life
I sat here until my eyes glazed over and then was thinking ‘this is so dumb its just three wells’ and then
Aries: stop jackin off
Taurus: hoe and not ashamed of it
Cancer: crybaby ass
Leo: BIG Bitch and u fuckin kno it. u love it dont u.
Virgo: ethereal and always SO busy
Scorpio: u are sleepy and powerful.
Sagittarius: probably like drinkin some healthy shit. u look good as hell too.
Aquarius: clean ur fingernails
Pisces: stop bein so stingy an love urself
(by Marshall Ryan)
Photography by Benjamin Von Wong
I’M FUCKING SCREAMING OMGGGGGG THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE 90S TO ROMANTICIZED BY NON-90S KIDS FUCK
I feel like a legend.
Check out the list of the year-end Top 10 of 1994. ACE OF BASE IS ON IT THREE TIMES!
This was the year, btw, that Dookie came out, the biggest punk album of the 90s. Longview, the first single of Dookie, peaked at #36 on the Hot 100. THIRTY SIX!
Oh god there was so much bad music in the 90s. So much…at least the bad music these days is fun to dance to. Look at this list…it was like the highest form of popular entertainment was closing your eyes and FEELING THE FEELS.
Studies show that women apologize more than men, often for perfectly reasonable acts like, you know, taking up space.